Eliza’s work has appeared in many publications including Sunset, Parents, Writer’s Digest, Mother Earth Living, Mountain Living, and Western Art & Architecture. These are some of her recent articles; for additional clips or references, please contact her.
- “Cultivated by Nature” features the lush, vibrant landscapes created by Davis Dalbok, founder of Living Green Design, in the May 2017 issue of Western Art & Architecture magazine.
- A Colorado mountain home created by Dimension Fine Homes blends sophisticated design, rustic materials and refined details in “Meeting in the Middle,” featured in the March 2017 issue of Western Art & Architecture magazine.
- “Modern Mixmaster” features the artful, contemporary work of Alice Lane’s founder Jessica Bennett in the March 2017 issue of Western Art & Architecture magazine.
- Celebrity designer Nina Magon’s chic, sophisticated spaces are featured in “Personality and Panache” in the January 2017 issue of Western Art & Architecture magazine.
- “Curatorial Vision” in the October/November 2016 issue of Western Art & Architecture magazine explores the enchanting work of Santa Fe designer Chandler Prewitt.
- Bozeman, Montana designer Abby Hetherington‘s imaginative work is featured in “Reimagined and Repurposed” in the August/September 2016 issue of Western Art & Architecture magazine.
- The August 2016 issue of Mountain Living magazine features “Sophisticated Sanctuary,” a story about a modern Lake Tahoe home redesigned by Kelly and Stone Architects with interiors by Scott Corridan Design.
- “Tahoe’s Hip New Hideaway” in the August 2016 issue of Mountain Living magazine features the newly updated Coachman Hotel in South Lake Tahoe.
- A Whitefish, Montana home sited to capture views and sunlight from the east and west is featured in “Points of View” in the July 2016 issue of Mountain Living. The home was designed by Altius Design Group, with interiors by Tate Interiors.
- The July 2016 issue of Mountain Living magazine features “A Broad Perspective,” a story about a contemporary Lake Coeur d’Alene home designed by Eric Hedlund Designs with interiors by Chandra Payne.
- “Adding Dimension” in the June/July 2016 issue of Western Art & Architecture magazine features the light, bright, eclectic work of Steamboat Springs, Colorado-based interior designer Susse Budde.
- A waterfront home on Whitefish Lake is featured in “Lakeside Grace” in the May/June 2016 issue of Mountain Living. The home was designed and remodeled by homeowner Orlan Sorensen, principal of Landmark Builders. His wife Debra Sorensen, who owns the Whitefish-based design firm Transitions, created the home’s warm, inviting interiors.
- “Hillside Haven” in the April/May 2016 issue of Western Art & Architecture features a sustainable ranch home in the Santa Lucia Preserve designed by Feldman Architecture and Jay Jeffers Interiors.
- A new Crested Butte guest house with an old soul is featured in “Comforts of Home” in the March/April 2016 issue of Mountain Living. The home was designed by architect Daniel J. Murphy, with interiors by Interni Design Studio.
- The March/April 2016 issue of Mother Earth Living features “Food for Focus,” with 13 highly nutritious foods that may help our brains stay healthy and function better.
- “Livable Luxury” in the Feb./March 2016 issue of Western Art & Architecture features the sophisticated, soulful work of San Francisco-based designer and author Jay Jeffers.
- A modern family retreat in Montana’s Yellowstone Club is featured in “Contemporary Chalet” in the Jan./Feb. 2016 issue of Mountain Living. The home was designed by Locati Architects, with interiors by Tracey Byrne.
- The Jan./Feb. 2016 issue of Mother Earth Living features “Clear Screen, Clear Mind,” with tips for creating a clean, uncluttered computer to focus better and work more efficiently.
- “Comfort and Joy” in the Dec./Jan. 2016 issue of Western Art & Architecture features the stylish, inviting interior design work of Dana Hugo, principal of j&o Studio in Avon, Colorado.
- A new home in Granby, Colorado’s C Lazy U Ranch is featured in “A Mountain Home On the Range” in the Nov./Dec. 2015 issue of Mountain Living. The home was designed by Cambridge, Massachusetts architect Christopher L. Dallmus of Design Associates, with interiors by Rebecca Kaufman of rebaL design.
- “West Coast Fresh” in the Oct./Nov. 2015 issue of Western Art & Architecture features the work of designers Bonesteel Trout Hall in Pacific Palisades, California.
- In the Sept./Oct. 2015 issue of Mountain Living, “Farm Fresh” features a Durango home designed by RLA Architects and built by Veritas Fine Homes, with interiors by Sefra Maples Interior Design.
- The modern, intuitive work of Jackson, Wyoming designer Jennifer Prugh Visosky’s Grace Home Design is featured in “Simply Divine” in the Aug./Sept. 2015 issue of Western Art & Architecture.
- “Late Season Gardens” in the August 2015 issue of Mother Earth Living features 15 crops that can be planted mid-summer for a fall harvest.
- The July 2015 issue of Mountain Living features “Island Style in a High-Country Home,” a story about hoteliers Mike and Aida Paulin’s Carbondale home, designed by Baker Design Group architects and Harrison Browne Interior Design.
- “Peaceful Retreats” in the June/July 2015 issue of Western Art & Architecture features the soul-soothing work of Aspen designer Joe McGuire.
- The May/June 2015 issue of Mother Earth Living features “Make Your Backyard More Productive,” with tips for saving money and increasing your garden’s yield.
- “Going With the Flow” in the May/June 2015 issue of Mountain Living features the panoramic landscape of a Roaring Fork Valley home, created by the landscape architects of Design Workshop.
- “Classic with a Touch of Rustic” in the April/May 2015 issue of Western Art & Architecture profiles Locati Interiors partner Amanda Heys.
- In the April 2015 issue of Colorado Homes & Lifestyles, “Warm and Welcoming” features the eclectic home of Holly Kuhn, owner of Old Glory Antiques.
- The Feb./March 2015 issue of Western Art & Architecture features “Harmonious Trio,” a story about the sophisticated work of LMK Interior Design.
- “Needles and Plumes” in the January 2015 issue of Sunset features a garden with beautiful winter interest created by Colorado landscape designer Lauren Springer Ogden.
- The Jan./Feb. 2015 issue of Colorado Homes & Lifestyles features “Sweet and Simple,” a story about an updated 1880s Breckenridge cottage reimagined by architect Janet Sutterley.
- In the January 2015 issue of Western Art & Architecture, “Vibrant Spirits” profiles the work of Santa Fe designers Michael Violante and Paul Rochford of Violante and Rochford Interiors.
Click here for highlights from articles prior to 2015.