Cross Media, Inc. helps individuals and companies communicate, offering innovative, targeted, personalized communication strategies and solutions. Principal Eliza Cross has over 25 years of experience in publishing, marketing and media, with numerous contacts in print, online and broadcast outlets.
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Public Relations
- Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Development
- Custom Social Media Pages
- Blog Development
- Website Consulting
- Media Coaching
- Personal and Corporate Branding
- Business Communications
- Book Coaching
- Recipe Development
- Food Styling
Some of our wide-ranging past projects include:
- Online marketing and social media strategy and development for a master-planned golf community
- Helping a writer strategize publishing options, and consulting on the book’s organization, layout and text to prepare for publication
- Writing new text for a financial services company’s brochure using simple, non-jargon, reader-friendly language
- Copywriting for a Maryland-based catering company explaining its make-it-yourself meal services
- Reviewing and rewriting the translated English text for a Dutch law firm’s web site
- Rewriting appealing employee bios for a company’s web site
- Creating a custom blog, Twitter page and Facebook page for a services company
- Drafting a letter recapping an entrepreneur’s career history to help secure bank financing
- Writing a sensitive, reassuring letter about the death of a company’s principal to its customers
“Eliza helped me think about directions that I hadn’t considered. She was sensitive to what I asked her to do, and the level of involvement I wanted.” Alice Turak – Owner, Paper Pleasures
To contact Cross Media about your next project, click here.
To connect with Cross Media on Facebook, click here.
For information about Providence Publishers, click here.