Cross Media, Inc. offers personalized communications strategies and solutions for companies and professionals. Principal Eliza Cross has over 20 years of experience in publishing, marketing and media, with numerous contacts in print, digital and broadcast.
Cross Media helps businesses and professionals do these 5 things:
1. Get clear about your unique niche and the specific value you offer.
2. Tell your story in the most appealing and authentic way.
3. Create a beautiful, high-performing website and online presence.
4. Share your message and drive targeted traffic to your platforms.
5. Adapt quickly as technologies and markets change.
“Eliza gave me efficiency tips, productivity strategy, up-to-date social media wisdom, and common sense solutions that count because they work. Knowledgeable, smart, thoughtful, easy to understand—and always kind and fun—Eliza personifies everything I admire in great coaches, mentors and friends. She cares. Then she delivers. A great collaborator and creative for our digital times.” – Patricia Raybon, award-winning author
Recent projects include:
- Online marketing and social media strategy for a master-planned golf community
- Writing new text for a financial services company’s brochure using simple, non-jargon, reader-friendly language
- Reviewing and rewriting the translated English text for a Dutch law firm’s web site
- Media outreach, digital marketing and social media strategy for a commercial real estate firm
- Rewriting appealing employee bios for a company’s web site
- Strategizing an author’s publishing options, and consulting on the book’s organization, layout and text to prepare for publication
- Copywriting for a Maryland-based catering company’s direct mail pieces
- Consulting on the recipes and styling the food for photography for a professional event planner’s four-color entertaining book
- Creating a custom blog and social media pages for a services company
- Drafting a letter recapping an entrepreneur’s career history to help secure bank financing
- Writing a sensitive, reassuring letter about the death of a company’s principal to its customers
“In writing ten books I’ve worked with lots of editors. After twenty years of doing that, I’ve finally found the one I want to keep, Eliza Cross. She captures the voice I want in my projects, but more importantly she adds the subtle nuance that makes all the difference for the reader—color, interest, and completeness.” – Debra Benton, executive coach, bestselling business author
To contact Cross Media about your next project, click here.